Here you can find the Gazette, newsletters, reports and other corporate publications of Golden Plains Shire Council.
Golden Plains Shire Gazette
The Gazette is Council's most regular and comprehensive publication and is distributed every two months to residents across the Shire. The Gazette includes news, project updates, events and more.
February 2018 edition
|December 2017 edition||October 2017 edition||August 2017 edition||June 2017 edition|
The Miner advertisements
Here you will find our most recent 'Golden Plains Shire Council News' advertisements, published fortnightly in The Miner
Council has various channels that can be used to promote important community news or events relevant to residents. To learn about these channels and how your content can be considered, read our Content and Submission Guidelines.
Click here to see our current and past Annual Reports.
Click here to view the Public Notices page.
Community Satisfaction Report
The Community Satisfaction Survey has been conducted for over 10 years, it provides very useful feedback on the performance of Councils across Victoria. In the 10 minute telephone survey, residents were asked to rate their Local Government's performance in nine service areas.
New Residents Guide
- Anakie Advocate (March 2018)
- Bannockburn Community Newsletter (March 2018)
- Linton & District Community Newsletter (March 2018)
- Inverleigh Community Newsletter (March 2018)
- Rokewood Community Newsletter (March 2018)
- Skipton Community News (March 2018)
- Leigh News (Februray 2018)
- Anakie Advocate (February 2018)