Here you can find the Gazette, newsletters, reports and other corporate publications of Golden Plains Shire.
Golden Plains Shire Gazette
The Gazette is Council's most regular and comprehensive publication and is distributed every two months to residents across the Shire. The Gazette includes news, project updates, events and more.
|October 2017 edition||August 2017 edition||June 2017 edition||April 2017 edition|
Council has various channels that can be used to promote important community news or events relevant to residents. To learn about these channels and how your content can be considered, read our Content and Submission Guidelines.
- Click here to see our current and past Annual Reports.
- Click here to view the Public Notices page.
- Media release_BudgetAdopted_29June2016.docx
- Media Release_Bannockburn Soccer projects OO_27Jun16.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_HelpOUT Emergency Volunteering_24Jun16.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_Soccer Pavillion_23Jun16.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_Black Spot funding Corangamite_22Jun16.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_Stand for Council_16Jun16.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_Lethbridge Playspace OO_16Jun16.docx
- Media Release_Smythesdale Oval funding_9Jun16.docx
- Golden Plains Shire Media Release_Water Pipeline Officially Opened_May2016.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_National Youth Week Launch_FINAL.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_Provedores Picnic_3Mar16.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_Community Consultation update_1Mar16.docx
- Golden Plains Media Release_Dereel Phone Tower_17Feb.docx
Community Satisfaction Report
The Community Satisfaction Survey has been conducted for over 10 years, it provides very useful feedback on the performance of Councils across Victoria. In the 10 minute telephone survey, residents were asked to rate their Local Government's performance in nine service areas.