The Golden Plains Twilight Market returns this Thursday 15 December from 4 to 9pm with a relaxing evening of food, fun and fine crafts.
Residents and visitors are invited to join the festivities at the Bannockburn Heart, corner of Milton and High Street, Bannockburn.
Generously sponsored by Josco Civil, Ramsey Property Group, Bannockburn & District Grants, Stockdale & Leggo Bannockburn and Golden Plains Storage, the Twilight Market is a one-stop shop for everyone’s Christmas needs, with farm fresh fruit and vegetables, flowers, free range meats, vegan treats and bespoke gifts direct from the farmers, makers, artists and gourmet provedores of the Golden Plains region.
Support local growers and makers as you stock up on farm-fresh produce for your festive feasts, choose unique, handcrafted gifts for your Christmas stocking and enjoy a chilled craft beer or a glass of local wine.
Residents and market-goers are advised of the following changes to local traffic, parking and water play at the Bannockburn Heart:
- Milton Street will be closed between High Street and Byron Street from 2 until 9pm
- Byron Street will be closed between Pope Street and Milton Street from 2 until 9pm
- Detours will be in place. Go Traffic will be on site to manage and direct all traffic
- Public event parking will be available at the Victoria Park Recreational Reserve
- The splash pads at the Water Platy Space at the Bannockburn Heart will be out of operation from 2 until 9pm
To ensure the Twilight Market is a COVID-Safe event, market goers are requested to follow the below requirements:
- Hand sanitise using the santiser available at entry and exit points, as well as at all stalls
- Contactless payment is preferred
See the list of confirmed stallholders at: goldenplainsfarmersmarket.com.au/twilight-market
We hope you enjoy the Twilight Market!