Community Strengthening Grants Drop In Session - Inverleigh
ABOUT THE EVENT
Are you looking to develop a project or event in the next 12 months and thinking about applying for a Council Community Strengthening Grant? Round 2 applications for the Community Strengthening Grants Program are open from 1 September to 30 September 2021. We encourage you to plan ahead by attending one of our grant Drop In sessions, before starting your application.
The Drop In sessions are open to anyone in the community and are designed to assist applicants better understand the grant process, discuss your grant application idea and improve the quality of your application. Drop in from 5 to 6.30pm on Thursday 29 July at the Inverleigh Public Hall and have a one on one discussion with the Council grant team.
You can book in a time to discuss your project or event at any of the drop-in sessions or you can turn up on the night.
Additional Drop In sessions will be held on:
- Thursday 15 July – Rokewood Memorial Hall, 6 Ferrars Street, Rokewood
- Tuesday 27 July – The Well, Nimons Bridge Room, 19 Heales Street, Smythesdale
- Tuesday 3 August – Haddon Community Learning Centre, 396 Sago Hill Road, Haddon
- Thursday 5 August - Dereel Soldiers Memorial Hall, 14 Swamp Street, Dereel
- Tuesday 10 August – Bannockburn Cultural Centre, 27 High Street, Bannockburn