The Draft Customer Experience Strategy 2022-2026 was adopted by Council at its meeting on Tuesday 26 April, 2022.
The Customer Experience Strategy puts in focus Council’s clear direction for customer experience and the commitment it makes to customers which aligns with the broader Council Plan and reflects the Vision and Values of the organisation. These commitments are:
- Make it Easy – to provide a simple and seamless experience that ensures good customer outcomes.
- Make it Meaningful – to listen with empathy and demonstrate genuine care for customers at all times.
- Make it Transparent – to be honest in every interaction and keep customers informed through the journey.
- Make it Consistent – to ensure a consistent experience regardless of who a customer is interacting with.
- Make it Accessible – to meet customers where they’re at and empower them to interact with Council.
The broad aim of the Strategy is to strengthen Council’s commitment to being a customer customer-first organisation. This will be supported by the action plan and program of work that will help Council deliver its customer promise.
The Customer Experience Strategy 2022-2026 was developed following community consultation in early 2022.
From 20 January to 14 February 2022, Council sought feedback from customers about their recent service experiences and ideas on future improvement. During the community consultation period, Council received a total of 84 responses across two surveys: the Community Survey and Post-Interaction Survey. All responses were considered in the development of the Draft Strategy.
At it's meeting on Tuesday 22 March, 2022 Council endorsed the Draft Customer Experience Strategy 2022-2026 to be placed on public exhibition. The Draft Strategy was on public exhibition from Wednesday 23 March to Wednesday 13 April, with all community members invited to provide feedback on the Draft Strategy. There were no submissions during this period.
The Customer Experience Strategy 2022-2026 was adopted by Council at its meeting on Tuesday 26 April, 2022.
What Happens Next
Customer Experience Strategy 2022-2026 will be implemented.