Planning Permits currently advertised
Please find below the planning permits currently being advertised in Golden Plains Shire.
Planning Permit Application: P15-279
- Application Location: Lot 5 on Plan of Subdivision 118100, 3 Byron Street, Bannockburn
- Description: The development of the land for four dwellings and a five lot subdivision
- Advertising Starts: 03/01/2017 The Planning Department will not make a decision before: 17/01/2017
- P15-279 Planning application part 1.pdf
- P15-279 Planning application part 2.pdf
Planning Permit Application: P16-065
- Application Location: Crown Allotment 10 & 11 Section 1A, Lightwood Park Road, Smythesdale
- Description: The development of the land for a nine lot subdivision
- Advertising Starts: TBC The Planning Department will not make a decision before: TBC
- P16-065 Amended Application for Planning Permit March 2017.pdf
- P16-065 Amended Planning Report - March 2017.pdf
- P16-065 BIODIVERSITY ASSESSMENT.pdf
- P16-065 BMS.pdf
- P16-065 POS_V03.pdf
Planning Permit Application: P16-269
- Application Location: Lot 1 on Title Plan 369945, 86 High Street, Inverleigh
- Description: The development of the land for a two lot subdivision
- Advertising Starts: 24/11/2016 The Planning Department will not make a decision before: 8/12/2016
- P16-269 Planning application.pdf
Planning Permit Application: P16-331
- Application Location: Crown Allotment 25, 2699 Midland Highway, Lethbridge
- Description: The development of the land for a telecommunications facility
- Advertising Starts: 23/01/2017 The Planning Department will not make a decision before: 06/02/2017
- P16-331 Permit permit application.pdf
- P16-331 Planning report 1.pdf
- P16-331 Planning report 2.pdf
- P16-331 Planning report 3.pdf
- P16-331 Planning report 4.pdf
- P16-331 Planning report 5.pdf
Planning Permit Application: P17-014
- Application Location: Lot 1 on Title Plan 18800, Russell Road, Bannockburn
- Description: The use and development of the land for the purposes of a dwelling
- Advertising Starts: 03/03/2017 The Planning Department will not make a decision before: 17/03/2017
- P17-014 Planning application.pdf
For further information about planning applications on advertising please contact the Planning Department on 5220 7111 and quote the Planning Permit Application Number.
Make a submission
If you want to make a written submission to Council about a planning permit application you must make sure it is readable, particularly your name and contact details. If Council is unable identify who has made the submission, Council may not be able to consider it.
Find the Submission form here.
Submissions must clearly indicate:
- the submitter's name and postal address
- the planning permit application number
- an explanation about why the person either supports or opposes the application
Submissions must clearly explain how the person would be directly affected if a planning permit was granted. Photos and other supporting material that will help both the Planner and the applicant understand the views in the submission may also be included. If you object or make a submission the Responsible Authority will notify you of its decision.
Please be aware that copies of objections/submissions received may be made available to any person for the purpose of consideration as part of the planning process in accordance with the Planning & Environment Act 1987.
You can either post your submission to:
Golden Plains Shire Council
PO Box 111
BANNOCKBURN VIC 3331
Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents and plans are made available for the sole purpose of enabling their consideration and review as part of a planning process under the Planning & Environment Act 1987. The documents and plans MUST NOT BE used for any purpose which may breach any copyright.