Cr Nathan Hansford
First elected: November 2012
Cr Nathan Hansford was re-elected to Golden Plains Shire Council in November 2016.
Cr Hansford has been appointed by Council as its representative to the:
- Municipal Association of Victoria
- G21 Education and Training Pillar
- G21 Sport and Recreation Pillar
- G21 Transport Pillar
- Geelong Regional Library Corporation
- MAV Emergency Management Committee
- MAV Financial Assistance Grants and Rate Capping Taskforce
- MAV Human Services Committee
- MAV Transport & Infrastructure Committee
Cr Hansford owns and operates a business in Bannockburn. Cr. Hansford is also the Controller of the Bannockburn SES. He and his large young family live in Bannockburn and this ensures his involvement in the local community. His focus is on working together to achieve the best outcome possible for the Golden Plains community.
Current at December 2018