Golden Plains Shire's first co-working space, the Digital Hub is located at The Well in Smythesdale.
The Digital Hub has fast and reliable NBN internet and strong mobile phone coverage. With easy parking and open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, the Digital Hub offers a comfortable and contemporary alternative to working from home.
Boardroom or theatre-style setup available for full-day, half-day or evening session (with staff cost).
Co-working hot desk available on a casual basis by the hour, half day or full day.
Co-working hot desk available for regular booking by the hour, half day or full day.
Private office available casual by the hour.
All room rental and facility fees are at no cost until 30 June 2022 as part of Council’s COVID-19 Business Support Program.
To book a desk, office or whole room, fill out the below form or contact Council's Community Facilities Officer at 5220 7231 or [email protected].
- Co-working space comprising four hot desks (two with computers/webcams, two plug and play)
- Privacy pod for phone calls
- Boardroom table configuration with seating for 14 people
- Open plan space with theatre style seating for up to 40 people.
- Large screen wall-mounted 65 inch smart television
- Access to 50 Mb/per second data download
- Opportunity for business mentoring services at no cost
- Access to kitchen facilities and toilets