Soup Kitchen Thursdays in Geelong
Residents who visit, or work in, Geelong on a Thursday in July can head down to one of the 'Soup Kitchen Thursday' participating cafes and feel good knowing that they are helping ‘Feed Geelong’.
Thanks to the generosity of the participating cafes for their soup donations and La Madre Bakery for donating bread, 100% of all funds raised during Soup Kitchen Thursdays will go directly to Feed Geelong.
Participating cafes for Week 2 (Thursday 12 July) are as follows:
- Back Creek Cafe, Staughton Street, Meredith
- bear & bean cafe, Little Ryrie Street carpark, Geelong
- Cravings Café, Malop Street, Geelong
- dal Café, Cnr Fenwick and Little Ryrie Street, Geelong
- Driftwood Cafe, The Terrace, Ocean Grove
- Picket Fence, Pakington Street, Newtown
- Sailors’ Rest, Moorabool Street, Geelong
- The Village Door, Pakington Street, Geelong West.
Find out more here.