BFSC Long Day Care Lease Proposal
At last night’s Ordinary Meeting, Council resolved to commence the statutory procedures under section 190 of the Local Government Act 1989 to invite public submissions on its intention to grant a lease to Kardinia Childcare Inc. for part of the Bannockburn Family Services Centre, 2a Pope St, Bannockburn.
The lease proposal is on the following terms and conditions:
- Commencement of operations: To be agreed between the parties
- Rent Year 1: $184,400 per annum plus GST
- Rental increase: 4% every year from second anniversary of commencement date
- Term: 5 years with a further 5 year option.
The proposal includes that the Tenant would commence operating from the centre in January 2021.
The part of the premises that is subject to the proposal generally shown on the plan below:
Written submissions about the proposed lease will be considered in accordance with Section 223 of the Act. Submissions can be made by:
- Mail to the Chief Executive Officer, Golden Plains Shire Council, PO Box 111, Bannockburn VIC 3331
- Hand delivery to Golden Plains Civic Centre, 2 Pope St, Bannockburn, addressed to the Chief Executive Officer
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be received by the Chief Executive Officer, by 5pm, Wednesday 26 August, 2020.
A person may also request in their submission to be heard in support of their submission and/or to nominate a representative to present their submission before Council at a meeting to be held on Tuesday 1 September at 6pm.
Any person making a written submission is advised all submissions and personal information in the submission will be handled by Council in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.
Enquiries should be directed to Lisa Letic, Director Community Services on (03) 5220 7116 or by email to email@example.com