Mental Health First Aid
ABOUT THE EVENT
Council has partnered with the Victorian Government’s Community Activation and Social Isolation initiative (CASI) to provide a free online course for Golden Plains Shire residents.
The course will be delivered by Red Cross Geelong and there is not cost for participants. The program consists of two components:
- Self-paced interactive eLearning (5 to 7 hours – to be completed prior to the group session)
- Instructor-led video conferencing group session (5 hours)
Participants can select their preferred date for the group sessions on:
- Tuesday 13 July, 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Monday 9 August, 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Thursday 16 September, 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Tuesday 21 September, 9.30am to 3.30pm
To submit an expression of interest, complete or download the form online here and email the form to [email protected]. Community members unable to access the form online are encouraged to call 5220 7227. Expressions of interest close at 5pm, Wednesday 16 June, 2021.
The CASI program was established to help people maintain important connections with family, friends and community, and to build new social connections and networks of support in local communities during the COVID-19 pandemic and recovery.