Essential Insights for Being Successful at a Farmers Market
ABOUT THE EVENT
Are you a regular market stall holder looking to get the most out of your business or thinking about starting one up? If yes, then this workshop is for you. You will work through:
- What are you really selling?
- Are you sure you are operating legally?
- Merchandising and marketing your market stall.
- Using technology to connect with customers and boost your income.
- Understanding your costs and profit.
Presenter, Bill Winter, is a past business owner, author, experienced business advisor, mentor and family business specialist. He presents practical business improvement workshops throughout Regional Victoria.