Council will hold its scheduled April Council Meeting on Tuesday 26 April, 2022 at 6pm. The meeting will be held in-person at the Golden Plains Civic Centre and will be open to the public.
The meeting will also be livestreamed and accessible to the public on this page and on Council's YouTube channel. Public presentations, questions, and submissions will be able to be made both in-person and virtually through Zoom.
The agenda for the April Council Meeting will be available on this page from Friday 22 April, 2022.
Members of the public are once again able to attend Council Meetings in-person.
Council welcomes members of the public to ask questions on any Council related matters. If you have a question to ask at the April Meeting of Council, it must be written and received by 10am of the day of the meeting.
The person who submitted the question, or their representative, must be present at the meeting or available on Zoom to ask their question.
Options for submitting a question include:
- Complete an online form;
- Submit a form by email to [email protected]; or
- Deliver a form to the Council Offices
Any member of the public addressing the Council must extend due courtesy and respect to the Council and the processes under which it operates and must take direction from the Chairperson whenever called upon to do so. For more information on participating in Public Question Time, please view the following documents:
Any person may lodge a written submission as a submitter, objector or applicant, and may also request to speak at the relevant Meeting of Council in regards to:
- A planning matter (for example, a planning permit application) where the person is the applicant or has previously made an objection in accordance with The Planning and Environment Act 1987
- A matter where Council called for submissions under sections 55 to 56 of the Local Government Act 2020 (e.g. the council budget) and the presenter has previously made a formal submission
- A matter where Council called for submissions under other legislation
- A matter where Council called for submissions under a Council Policy
No time will be allocated to presentations on any other agenda items. Any member of the public addressing the Council must extend due courtesy and respect to the Council and the processes under which it operates and must take direction from the Chairperson whenever called upon to do so.
Event Date and Time
2 Pope Street
Bannockburn VIC 3331