BUILDING RESILIENCe: How to prepare for business challenges and crisis recovery
ABOUT THE EVENT
Every business faces exposure to risk – be it natural, man-made or illness. Without an up-to-date crisis management plan in place to activate, your ability to shield your business from the fallout is already on the back foot.
This three-hour workshop will show you how to put in place to put in place a practical plan to follow in the event in the event of a threat to your business and hints to get you through COVID-19.
- Plan, prepare, respond and recover from a crisis
- Understand crisis planning
- Understand the impact of disaster
- Apply emergency planning and development tools
- Identify key risks
- Develop plans, strategies and actions
- Create your own crisis management plan
- Access tools, templates, support and resources